Friday, August 14, 2009

This Supposed To Be A Threat?

If so, bring it on.

You could be smart (as you claim to be) and keep steering clear of the area...or you can keep it up and get yourself into a database maintained by the BPD and have them start sending correspondence home for your wife to enjoy while you're at work (for starters).

Either way is fine with me, but the reality is the Neighborhood Services Unit for the SD is being headed up by a new guy who takes this sort of thing seriously and is very proactive. He was recently profiled in the Baltimore Sun for being courageous and not taking any shit; I can assure you you're picking a fight you can't win.

Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Slim, you are a sad sack of sexually inadequate shit. I'm glad I'm a woman living in rural Australia and nowhere near you. I so hope you get your hand off your dick long enough to register my utter contempt for you.

    Sebatian & Co.; You rock!

    Slim; Pehaps you will "go down" in medical history by having a newly discovered STD named after you.

    Elanore

    ReplyDelete