Monday, April 5, 2010

Lady in Yellow...Chevy

Last Weds the 31st of March around 6pm, a yellow Chevy Cobalt or Cavalier dropped Erica Lynn Sears off on Bayard and Ward, where she scored some crack off a drug dealer (a guy who isn't a bad kid, but he's not made much with my efforts to get him a straight job, and has two kids to support at 22...sad) and then hopped back in and sped off.

I guess it wasn't enough to tide her over, as a couple days later during a raid at 845 Carroll she and serial crackwhore Danielle Stevens were arrested with some other junkies during a raid.

Guess our buddy in the yellow Chevy will have to shop elsewhere.

Yellow Chevy, late model, MD tags MKE-451.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I work in this community and I read this blog at least once a week. I applaud your efforts to 'fix' your community.

    Especially now that you mention that you've tried to reach out to a young man who is obviously a product of the environment.

    I wish you the best of luck and hope you prosper in your efforts.

    ReplyDelete