Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If You Had Any Doubts

...about the kind of scumbags who pay diseased and drug-addicted women to blow them, then read this gem from one of the scumbags from USASEXGUIDE.

"I picked up Mary around 9:00 pm last night. It was my first time and it was my last time. She had a nice personality, so I decided to take her to the notel. With her big boobs,she looks hot in her clothes.

First she started with " I usually get $100 to go to a motel". I countered with half that because I was thinking about what I was going to do with those huge tits. Once her clothes came off, the smile quickly left my face. She does have a gut,and some sores from the H use. Anyway, I covered up and started to put it in. In about twenty seconds she starts complaining that she had a sharp pain in her vagina. She stated that she had cervical CA before and wanted to stop. I half heartedly believed her so we stop. We get dressed and head back to Wilkens. I did not say a word to her the whole trip back.

I am not sure if Mary was telling the truth about the cervical CA condition or not. It may have been just a ploy to get quick money and get back to the drugs. I would not recommend her.

Propilot-Always check your six.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment