Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picking A Fight You Can't Win

Oddly enough a couple of the USASG guys seem to think anything they say on a website dedicated to an illegal activity that helps perpetuate urban blight in Baltimore might actually be annoying to us.

One of the perks of the being the good guys: not having to give a shit about what the bad guys have to say. I suppose this is supposed to be intimidating? (Here's a quick hint: if drug dealers and their ilk knowing who I am, where I live, and what I do doesn't bother me...what you guys have to say certainly won't.)

I wonder if the guys whose wives have gotten Sergeant K's "dear john" letters in the mail while they're at work think this is as funny as Baltimore Monger and Green Shadow (you should get that looked at dude) seem to think it is. Probably not...as evidenced by two weeks of this site being back up already having a noticeable downward effect on SW traffic in the Carey St area.

No comments:

Post a Comment