Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Muff Scout

This speaks for itself:

Muff Scout
Senior Member
Reports: 485
Thanks Doc.

Make sure that pregnant streetwalker is as far along as possible. I have this fantasy about banging a pregnant streetwalker so hard, I break her water

Second your comments to True Drew. Dude, change your screen name pronto. Didn't you see my post about how the girls figure out who is who based on facts in our postings. I think LE is at least as intelligent.

For my 100th post, I would like to describe a wonderful session with blonde Kim 9:12 PM, where I give her $60 in US currency in return for which I bang her pussy, then I shove my viking horn in her shit chute, then pull it out for some ATM.

Oops, I shouldn't have said all that.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment